Consumer who? Consumer you!

 

  • What type of consumer are you?

    I am definitely and overindulgent consumer. Despite being knowledgeable in marketing tactics, I often fall victim to simple schemes to get me to buy products. I love buying products and services, and get a huge serotonin rush when completing transactions. I don’t put a considerable amount of thought into things before I buy, I’m all about the instant gratification. 


  • What influences your buying decisions, and how?

    I tend to buy things based on physical aesthetics. I am a very eyes on consumer and would rather buy the prettier option most of the time. When it comes to more expensive purchases, however, I am more likely to pay attention to specific features of things. 


  • When making a buying decision, how are you influenced by marketing research and marketing design?

    Admittedly, I do not pay a great deal of attention to the marketing of most products in depth. However, I am easily swayed by visually appealing eye catching ads, especially when scrolling through social media. 


  • Do you experience any post-purchase behavior?

    I tend to be very loyal to the brands that I purchase. Once I have a good experience with one product or service from a brand, I will go out of my way to find other items by the company to purchase as well. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Branding: A Day in the Life!

Under Armour, Where Do We Go From Here?

Effectively Impacting the Consumer Through Digital Media